epo-film is a top-tier production company providing international high-profile content for cinema and TV broadcasting.
- feature films
- TV movies
- nature and documentary films
- corporate films / image films
- commercials and TV spots (occasionally)
This diversification provides a continuous course of business . Our projects are developed by epo-film and realized accordingly. Epo-film’s expertise in configurating and funding a projects through European subsidies makes us a valuable partner for co-productions.
- 1954 epo-film is established as an Austrian production company by Dr. Erich Pochlatko
- 1969 Dieter Pochlatko becomes a shareholder of epo-film
- 1978 Dieter Pochlatko becomes managing director of epo-film with headquarters in Graz and a professional production facility in Vienna
- Beginning 1990 all productions are handled at our office in Vienna
- Beginning in 1995 headquarters in Vienna, branch office in Graz
- Beginning in 2002 branch office in Klagenfurt
- 2016 Jakob Pochlatko becomes managing director of epo-film alongside Dieter Pochlatko
epo-film is a privately owned independent film production company.
Managing directors: KommR. Dieter Pochlatko, Mag. Jakob Pochlatko